Your GDPR compliance tracking tool
Use Compliance Tracker, free with membership of The Key for School Leaders, to record your journey to GDPR compliance, and stay compliant once it's in force.
Why track GDPR compliance?
- You have a legal duty to protect the personal data you use about pupils in your care
- If there's a data breach at your school, you must be able to demonstrate the steps you've taken to comply with the regulation
- Governors and trustees are ultimately responsible for your school's compliance, and your board will want to see evidence that you're managing this
Here's how Compliance Tracker will help
- No legalese - Get a plain-English breakdown of everything the law requires you to do
- A record you can rely on - Store evidence of the steps you've taken to become compliant with each requirement
- No missed deadlines - Set review dates, and get an email notification when you next need to check in on your compliance
- Easy reporting - Download up-to-date compliance reports to share with governors and inspectors